Friday 4 November 2011

The Plain Jane

Greetings to everyone out there :)

Before I proceed with other posts in this blog,I would like to say a few words (as if I'm someone great...Duh!! T_T ).

This blog is meant for sharing information,especially on Indian culture.
I am not an Indian literate,but just a plain Indian girl who would like to share some knowledge and information.
I am inspired to create this blog to help people out there,like me, who wants more information on Indian culture and norms.
When I want some information or have some questions regarding our culture, I could not find convincing information from the net.
Many youngsters nowadays rely on the net for this kind of information, and I hope to be some kind of help to them.

My posts in this blog will be sourced from various places,such as the net itself,books,magazines, TV, temple preaching,family and also a wise old lady I know who came all the way from India.

Please, please and please correct me if I happen to make mistakes or if i get my facts wrong,so that I can also learn from the world.

This is a personal blog,so no offence.
And I, would not offence others as well :)


Born as Indian, die as Indian.


Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment